14 February 2010

So I'm Conforming A Bit

A lot of famous wonderful bloggers have been blogging. Ok, that's kind of obvious, but they're blogging about the same things: McQueen and Girl Power.

Obviously my last post was about McQueen, but the funny thing is I was actually going to post about Girl Power. So either bloggers are all on the same wave when it comes to blogging, or human's are influenced by the same things. The former option is obviously the cooler option.

Ok, so I might not be as famous or talented like these fellow bloggers, but it's kind of weird, right?

But moving on, I have only read the first chapter, which makes me a traitor of sorts. But the first chapter was epic beyond belief. But for some reason I couldn't buy the book.

(Takes place in Borders. A man about 50 interrupts a 15-year-old girls enthralled reading)

Dad: Hey Veronica, it's time to go. Your mom's in the car.
Veronica (me): Dad, can I have this book? Pleeeeeeeeease?
Dad: Yeah, sure (girl smiles joyfully) If you have the money.

(Girl leaves store with man, dragging her feet tears springing in her eyes as she tragically laments her unfortunate situation.)

The problem with my dad is he spoils me. I am a little princess on a lavish throne. All shall bow to me. As long as I continue acting like the small, sweet child I was in the yesteryear. If I act like an adult, however, I get treated as an equal. Which isn't that bad. Except I don't get spoiled.

But if I act like a teenager, you know, act my age, I am a nuisance. To emotional, unrational and annoying. Which is why I didn't get the book. but excuse me for being 15. Yeesh.Well anyway, I'l end this post with a promise to get that book and thoroughly review it.

As for now ladies and gentlemen of the audience, the afore mentioned bloggers have a word or two on the book.

Click here for Tavi, AFitz, Hazel, Isabel and there posts are most excellent which is not surprising since they are awesome bloggers.

No comments: