22 February 2010

Well, I WAS in a Bad Mood...

Oh, why is the joy of vacation so evanescent? At our school, the administrators give us a week off in Febuary, and, well, vacations are only fun when you are in the 7th ring of hell (school) or the first day off. Then it turns into an endless list of chores your parents force you to do because they think you have nothing to do. Meanwhile, the teachers give you a shitload of homework to do, because they think you have nothing to do. Why can't adults just leave us with nothing to do?

So anyway, I've been feeling terrible all day because I have a monster headache and I had to do all this ridiculous Civics and Math homework, and I'm completely stressed about my Extended Essay (topic is how Expressionism influences the treatment of topics in silent films) and I had to CLEAN THE TOILET which was disgusting and I won't go into detail. Oh, and I think Nosferatu is stalking me. Ugh.

So basically I was writhing in misery when I found this.

I feel rejuvenated.

Now I think I can actually get started on my Science project.

No comments: